Monday, July 20, 2009

Debate Raging Within My Own Mind

I am currently debating with myself whether or not I should make another blog just for the sole purpose of listing my daily workouts as doing it here would severely change the idea for this blog. If this would be helpful to anyone let me know via a comment. I plan on doing exercise articles as I stated in one of my previous posts, but this would be more of a journal/reference to see what it is I do every day. There would be a variety of exercises and work outs daily for you to do. I'll see what the approval rating of this is first before I go ahead and execute it.

Sincerely,
The Guy Blogging

6 comments:

  1. I'd suggest putting it in a separate blog. It's nice to focus somewhat in a blog but also nice to see projects unfold in their own space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm sure I'll end up doing it, but I'll most likely start in a week when I finish up summer classes and have more time to myself and more time to dedicate to working out. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure! What summer classes are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished this past Wednesday but I was taking organic chemistry I, organic chemistry I lab, physics I, and physics I lab. Unfortunately I want to be a doctor haha so I have to do a few things I don't like. I'm just glad I'm good at all of them for the most part or else I'd never make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Those are all... clever subjects. I had to stop taking physics or chemistry when I was 14 because I was useless! I was super good at math though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha well at least you're good at math. I'm good at it, but once the class is over I forget everything because I don't really like it. I'm like a B student in math depending on the math class. I was always more of a literary person and still am. I do better with history, english, psychology, and pretty everything else where it's just facts and memorization.

    ReplyDelete