Friday, July 17, 2009

Humble Origins

A long, long time ago...approximately 15 minutes ago, I had this crazy, batshit insane idea to make a blog. Why? I don't know; hence labeling it as crazy and batshit insane. Now it could be that I love writing and I probably have a lot more to say than I'd ever let on, and yes that is the reason. I couldn't think of another pretend reason so I decided to not even try to trick your clever minds. Anyways, back to the point. This blog is about everything, yes everything. I don't want to limit myself to what I am able to write about because where is the fun in that? I didn't want to be labeled as a certain type of topic; I wanted to be labeled as every kind of topic. You could say I'm ambitious and I would be flattered and agree, but I would also point out that you forgot that I also like the freedom to be creative. Then I probably would've been slightly insulted that you forgot to mention a character trait that makes up a large part of who I am. Eventually though I'd forgive you because unless you're stalking me, you don't know me so you couldn't be expected to know a thing like that. So in the end I'd rather be a little insulted than be stalked (good for future reference as well people; don't stalk me).


The name conglomersionate is assembled from pieces of the words conglomerate, merge, fusion, and aggregate; all words hinting at the whole idea of writing a blog about anything I possibly want. I made it up about 14 minutes ago and I quite like it although I am having a little trouble remembering how to spell a word I just made up. No worries though, it will become familiar to me soon enough. Well that is the origin of this blog so far and I hope some of you enjoy my posts and I hope that some of you absolutely despise my posts. It isn't because I don't want you to be happy, but usually when people hate you they tend to read what you write MORE than the people who like you. That's human behavior for you. Perhaps a better way to say it is to say I hope my blog entertains you all, whether you hate it or not.

Sincerely,
The Guy Blogging

P.S. - Have you ever made a word up? If so post it below and tell me what it means. I'll use all of the made up words in one of my posts when I have enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment